You can park your car at the airport. There are a few options for you to choose from.
- $2/half-hour; $25 max per 24 hours. You can drop off your car at the Blue Departure curbside between the hours of 5:30am to 5:30pm, or at the 24 hour drop off and pick up areaon Level 5 of the Short Term Garage.
- Short Term Garage:
- Parking here under one hour is free, then $4 for the next 61-80 minutes and $2 each additional 20 minutes thereafter; $20 max per 24 hours.
- Open 24 hours; there is elevator access to Main Terminal.
- Long Term Garage:
- Parking here under one hour is free, then $4 for the next 61-80 minutes and $2 each additional 20 minutes thereafter; $16 max per 24 hours.
- Open 24 hours and it is adjacent to the terminal; a monorail is located on Level 5 and pedestrian walkways are on Level 2.
Economy Garage and Lot:
Parking here is $1 per 20 minutes; $9 max per 24 hours. Shuttles to the terminal run 24 hours a day, typically every 7-10 minutes. Restroom facilities are available.
Good to Know
There are parking reminder cards are located near the elevator call buttons to help you find your vehicle when returning, If you need assistance or cannot locate your vehicle, contact parking operations using the Assistance Phone located at the nearest elevator.
For more information about parking at the airport please visit www.tampaairport.com